Anderson Bell Christie are looking for a Bid Administrator to join our team!
We are an employee-owned business located in Glasgow’s West End. We are an award-winning architecture practice whose ideas are based on our work around community, participation and sustainability. Effectively communicating our team’s skills, experience and creativity is essential when it comes to winning new work, so this is an important role within the office.
We are looking for a new bid administrator to assist our bid writer.
You will work collaboratively to co-ordinate and produce award and bid proposals (SPDs, ITTs etc) so this role requires someone who is detail-oriented and organised
- monitor new opportunities, reviewing online websites and email updates
- attend proposal kick-off meetings with staff,
- participate in storyboarding sessions
- organise and attend review meetings as bid submission are progressed
- coordinate final document reviews,
- manage document production (electronic and hard copy) and sign-off
- upload and deliver completed proposals
- update bid and enquiry information on Deltek, our digital data management system
In addition to the role as bid administrator you will
- update office brochures and booklets in order to support project directors
- maintain our library of tender responses,
- publish relevant posts to social media and add new material to the office website.
English to Higher standard or equivalent
MS Office skills (particularly MS Word).
Ability to take the initiative and to work collaboratively with others
Ability to work with others to deliver information to a deadline
Ideally 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative role
An interest in graphics design, ideally able to use Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (we can provide training if required)
Familiar with Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram (again we can provide training)
If you are interested, please email your CV through to us at email@example.com