We are looking for a Part 1 Architectual Assistant to join our team.
Our practice has a broad spectrum of project experience, as well as a varied ongoing workload including housing, healthcare, commercial, education and community projects. We love architecture and in our office you’ll be creatively challenged and encouraged to develop your architectural career.
• Assist with projects as needed under the direction of the Project Architect or Team Leader.
• Assist with the production of feasibility reports, design proposals, detail drawings, presentations, reports, applications for planning and building control, tenders and other documents as required.
• Participate in presentations, site visits, Site & Technical Meetings and other meetings as required.
• Be aware of and adhere to principles instilled in the RIBA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Learn & comply with practices procedures and standards, including the Quality Management System, CAD Procedures, Revit Procedures and Office Policy.
Key Qualities & Skills:
• Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction.
• Ability to work well under pressure, and meet deadlines efficiently.
• Ability to use most of the following: Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Be able to ask for advice and support when necessary; listen carefully and ask questions to ensure understanding.
• Have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Anderson Bell + Christie are an equal opportunities employer.
If you meet the criteria above, please email your CV and examples of both creative and technical work (10MB Limit), together with a covering letter to the email address below. Please apply by 5pm on 31/12/2019.
No agencies please.