We are looking for a qualified design led project architect with at least 3 years practical experience (post part 3) preferably with Revit capability, to assist with current workload in our Glasgow office. You will be required work on fast-moving projects and you must demonstrate ability and experience in running jobs on site, with both traditional and design & build contracts.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Have a good range of experience across a variety of sectors, preferably (1) residential, (2) healthcare and (3) education to carry out the duties of an architect as set out in the RIBA Job Book.
- Ideally be proficient in Revit, with a minimum of one year experience in a professional environment.
- Have strong AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Have strong computer, graphic and written communication skills.
- Have sound understanding of high quality construction detailing and specification,
- Demonstrate design flare and a proven ability to deliver quality.
- Be conversant with current Building Regulations & Energy Standards.
- Be able to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Be highly motivated whilst displaying initiative, responsibility & commitment.
- Be a team player and show ability to work with others.
- Demonstrate a commitment to mentoring others and developing skills within the office.
- Have a good understanding of CDM 2015 Regulations.
- A clean UK driving license is desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you meet the criteria above, please email your CV and examples of both creative and technical work (10MB Limit), together with a covering letter to the email address below. Please also include your possible starting date. Please apply by 12.00pm on Friday 23rd February 2018.
No agencies please.