We are looking for an architectural assistant qualified to RIBA part 2 level preferably with 1-3 years practical experience, to assist with current workload in our Glasgow office.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working on submission bids.
• Have strong design skills and a sensitivity for place making.
• Be proficient in Revit, ideally with 1 years experience in a professional environment.
• Have strong AutoCAD, SketchUp & Adobe Creative Suite experience.
• Have effective computer, graphic and written communication skills.
• Have good understanding of construction detailing and specification.
• Be familiar with current building regulations & energy standards.
• Be able to work efficiently and accurately with minimum supervision.
• Be highly motivated whilst displaying initiative, responsibility & commitment.
We are willing to consider candidates with less experience than the preferred levels stated above, provided they demonstrate desirable skills & potential.
Anderson Bell + Christie are an equal opportunities employer.
Please email your CV, examples of both creative and technical work (10MB Limit), and your availability to: